Job description – Finance/Accounting Summer Internship
*Local Cincinnati, OH candidates only, please.
We’re Live Reps! A fast-growing, contact center currently seeking a highly-organized, self-motivated Finance/Accounting Intern to join our team this summer 2019. The internship can either be part time or potentially full time, with opportunity to be hired on as an associate down the road. The part-time position is unpaid but will get internship credit towards their education. The full-time position will be paid but the applicant must be willing to also spend part of their time on the phones completing calls.
This intern will be exposed to various accounting functions and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be professional and detail oriented.
- Paying and sending invoice
- Assisting with payroll of all branches of company
- Assisting with calls (full-time internship only)
- Assisting with other projects and duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business, or Finance
- Ability to work 15-20 hours a week (part-time internship) or 40+ hours a week (full-time internship)
- 6 months of customer service experience or 6 months of administrative support in an office environment is preferred
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office Products
Qualified Candidates Must Also Possess The Following Skills/competencies
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Financial Services
Internship: Part-Time OR Full-Time