Our colors are an extremely important part of our brand. Color offers an instantaneous method for conveying meaning and messages of Live Reps' brand without words. For that reason, whenever possible, official brand colors should be utilized in all messaging, across all media platforms.
The official company colors are blue and white, and these should be the most prominent colors across all publications. For the formal logo, we incorporate the use of black to set it apart and make it "pop."
- As stated earlier, blue and white should be the most prominent colors on any publication.
- blue text on a white background or white text on a blue background should be used for printed publications.
- Black text on a white background should be used for body copy online.
- Avoid using black text on a blue background, this makes the text difficult to read.
- Avoid using black backgrounds in general.
- Live Reps reserves the right to use a darker shade of the blue as a background element in order to create texture.
- Full color photography should be used to introduce additional colors to a publication.
- Some exceptions may apply to merchandising.