Live Reps Call Center is proud to announce a staffing partnership with Teleperformance. They have expressed an interest in finding applicants with qualified computer specifications. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please continue reading.
We are now offering Work at Home Positions, if you have internet you can work with us! We have opportunities available where we will provide you with a device, all you need is internet! You also have the option to work off of your own laptop or PC. Please note, presently these openings are limited and may require you to work on site at time some point in the near future!
Our Recruiting Team would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Don't miss out on these limited openings!
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
About the Company
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 countries with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations.
Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Our advisors are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
- Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
- Appropriately communicate with customers
- Identify customers who are comparison shopping and help them identify the right product, plan and price point
What We're Looking for
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop computer system
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Compassionate customer service mindset
- Ability to interact with various types of customers
- $12.00 / hour starting pay rate
- Incremental pay raises
- Client Incentives
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity
- Multiple shifts available
- Average an additional $2 per hour in some roles
- Career pathing
If using your own device, it must meet the below requirements:
Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB RAM (6-8 GB preferred)
- 500 MB of hard drive space
- Ethernet port (system must be using Ethernet connection and wifi must be disabled)
- USB port available for headset (softphone users and LMS users)
- Windows 10 Operating System It must be windows 8 or 10, windows 7 will not work. The requirements are firm!
- USB Head set
- Chromebook is not a viable option!
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer