Whether you are looking to embark on your business career or just make some money on the side, Live Reps Call Center can be a great home for you. If you have any specific questions please feel free to message us on Facebook or give us a call at (855) 879-1230. Call Center work not for you? No problem! Check out our Live Reps Events website from the menu for more opportunities!
Current Open Positions (updated 6/6/2020)
- Rapid Response Team
- I.T. Internship Summer 2020
- Third shift assistant manager
- Outbound positions on first shift
- Weekend Manager
- Assistant IT Manager (second or third shift)
Rapid Response Team
Live Reps Call Center is creating a “Rapid Response Team” that will be a “Work-from-Home” model, specializing in short term “Project” and “Specialty” work. This type of work is perfect for people seeking opportunities that fit their schedule.
Do you qualify for the Rapid Response Team?
- All shifts, 7 days a week, short or long term available… your choice. You must commit to completing all shifts you request.
- Must have a strong internet connection.
- Must have a quality PC I3 CPU or Better with 4GB OF RAM minimum and good computer system knowledge. No tablets, Mac’s, etc… must be a PC.
- Some Projects require you to pass a background check, some do not.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel a plus.
- Voice Over IP dialer experience helpful, but training is available.
- Must have a place to work in your home without disruptions or background noise.
- Need to have a basic understanding of the job.
Job Types: Project, Specialty, Temporary
Payment Rate: $11 to $16 per hour, depending on the Project.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Live Reps Call Center “Rapid Response Team” and wish to be contacted,
please fill out an application at https://liverepscorp.com/events-application/
Job Type: Contract
Are you looking for more responsibility than just handling calls? For those that excel at customer service, leadership, and time management, we have a fulfilling management program. Make sure to let us know during the interview process that you are interested in management and we will be sure to answer any questions you may have.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home? Would you like to make your own hours? These are just a few of the benefits that come with being a call center agent for Live Reps Call Center. Unlike most call centers, we don't force you to commute to a cubicle and use outdated equipment. We allow any qualified candidate to have the opportunity to work from their home office and field calls from over 60 different clients. There's never a dull moment and it couldn't be more convenient. Send us your application and we will start the interviewing process via phone. What better way to test your phone etiquette than with a phone interview, right?
Internships -Currently OPEN
Live Reps is very excited to bring back our Summer Internship program in 2020. We currently have TWO internship openings in Digital Marketing & IT. Please visit our Internship page to learn more and please fill out our Internship application!
If you pass our initial phone interviews, we will start the process of approving your home office setup. Our IT Director will personally walk you through the quick and easy steps of setting up your home office. After our IT Director gives you the green light, we will start training you on a small list of clients. At that point you will begin to field some calls. When you feel comfortable, we will start to give you more clients and more hours. Of course, if you have any questions feel free to call us or message us on Facebook.